Exercise is one best things that should done by every individual to remain healthy and stay without health complications in our body.Many people do not find time for exercise because of some of their personal commitments .Little do they know that their health and life depend on exercise .Due to this a certain health expert , Shaun T created an alternative best workout for twenty five minutes called T25 workout to save the situation.
What is T25 Workout?
The T25 Schedule is a scientifically based workout routine that tells you exactly what to do to get to beach body status in about half the time you might expect. Best of all, you can do this workout in the comfort of your own home and no special equipment is required.
New fitness research shows that shorter intense workouts can be equally or more effective than long grueling workouts.In just 25 minutes a day, 5 days a week, following the T25 Schedule, you’ll see and feel yourself building endurance, strength, and the kind of body you’ll want to flaunt.
Unique features of the T25 Schedule:
- An hour’s worth of exercise in 25 minutes. The compressed workout packs in as much challenge as you might expect in a 60-minute workout. That keeps it interesting AND speeds up your visible progress. Expect to be pushed.
- An easy-to-follow 5-week program. With the videos and instructions you receive in the T25 Schedule – you’ll know exactly what to do when in each workout. And you can watch on any device.
- Enough variety to keep you motivated. The T25 Schedule has five basic components focused on five elements of fitness. Each week will shake up the order so you never get bored.
- A total-body workout every week.By the end of each five-day segment of the T25 Schedule, every aspect of your body is going to be stronger, fitter – and just may be a little sore. In a good way.
- The T25 Schedule leads you to the next level. No coasting for you! By the end of the five weeks, you’ll be ready for the next level of fitness.
Two quick tips:
- Track your progress. Be sure to measure yourself and take photos before you begin because you can expect visible results after the first week of the T25 Schedule. Imagine what a confidence-builder it is as you see and feel your body transforming.
- Warm up and stretch before you begin each workout. Take a few minutes to warm up and stretch because once you start, you’ll be diving right into high intensity high impact action.
Five components of the T25 Schedule
Each day challenges your entire body, but is also focused on a particular aspect of fitness.
- Focus T25 Cardio–Cardio is where it starts for fitness, and this routine really hits your core and your legs. After some light jumping jacks, some high knees and jogging in place, Shaun T really kicks your butt with lunges, jumps and running in place drills. As in all the workout routines, you have the option of modifying some of the moves for your level. Even if you modify, you’ll begin right away to feel your core and legs beginning to tighten up. Expect to feel sore – and know that it’s worth it. By the end of this workout, you’ll know you’re doing the right thing.
- Focus T25 Speed 1.0–Knowing that you’ll probably be sore from T25 Cardio, Shaun T. makes it fun in T25 Speed 1.0 with lots of stretches, punches and footwork. You’ll do side lateral jumps that end in uppercuts and left/right hooks. Besides being fun, those punches give you a great core workout. The routine comes with great music with a great beat that matches the exercise rhythm. It’s a whole different feel – lots of fun compared to the Cardio workout – but just as valuable. As one person said, “You’ll feel like Rocky!” By the end of the T25 Speed 1.0 workout, you’ll not only know you’re doing the right thing, you’ll be looking forward to the next workout.
- Focus T25 Total Body Circuit–A Total Body Circuit workout is putting it mildly! In the T25 Total Body Circuit, you’ll work your legs, your core and your upper body. Push-ups and planks are added to this routine, along with squats and lunges. A new move that’s added has you move from a standing position to a push-up plank position. Some punch routines are also included, with jabs and hooks. This routine feels like a combination of Cardio and Speed.The T25 Total Body Circuit might be the hardest component of the T25 Schedule, but all the pain you’ll probably feel the day after will be worth it.
- Focus T25 Ab Intervals– The focus here is on abs and lower back so there’s a combination of blank moves, V-Ups and oblique moves. Though there are some core exercises, the emphasis is more on slow controlled moves (some would say “torture”) – like the Superman hold where you lie on your stomach with your arms and legs up. Besides those moves, the Focus T25 Ab Intervals routine includes some quick running and squats, just to mix things up. By the end of this day, you’ll be congratulating yourself for sticking to it even though you don’t necessarily feel like it. Mental exercise as well as physical!
- T25 Lower Focus & Focus T25 Cardio–This is a double workout, but you have the option of stretching it over two days if you want to expand into a weekend. Lower Focus is all about legs, with multiple squats and many variations of calf-raise exercises. This workout gets your heart pumping too, because your legs are large muscles and they get a super workout. So – your legs are getting toned and strong while you also get a cardio workout. By the end of this routine, you’ll know that every part of your body is in better shape than it was just five days ago.
So there you have it: five components of the T25 Schedule– each one a jewel of fitness in itself, and the combination of all five giving you a total-body workout that increases your strength, flexibility, endurance – and good looks!
Just 25 minutes a day, in the comfort of your home, videos with Shaun T., and no special equipment required. Go!